XVIIIth century

After a very prosperous time during the 17th century with the presence of the priors from La Ch├ętardie family who carried out many projects (construction of a sub-priory, development of the infirmary and prior's house, etc.) the priory, like many other monastic institutions, faced financial problems.

It is permanently removed in 1742 and the monks gathered together in Saint Martin.

The buildings in poor condition were demolished and the materials were reused for other religious buildings. The woods were cut down.

Transformed into a holiday resort for the Archbishop of Tours, Rosset de Fleury, and later for the controller general of Tours, Du Cluzel, the priory was confiscated during the French Revolution and sold as national property.